—The conversation before a battle between Jack and Shinnok. Jack goes first and third, while Shinnok goes second.
|In Mortal Kombat|
|Allies||The rest of the Baker family|
|Weapons||Chainsaw Shears, Shovel, Ax, Knife, Modified Paint Roller|
|Fighting Styles||Close Combat|
|Games||Mortal Kombat X (DLC)|
Jack Baker is a man who appears to be in his 50's in terms of age, with a nearly bald scalp and a short beard. He wears a yellow shirt with vertical white lines, glasses, beige pants, and brown shoes. His shirt is frayed and slightly burnt in certain places.
- Brutal: Greater physical attack damage output. He is not wearing a shirt, revealing healing wounds that ooze a black fluid from time to time.
- Patriarch: Greater attack range. He wears an old, dusty football helmet and has more bloodstains on his clothing.
- Marine: Weaker attack damage output, but greater speed. He wears a sailor hat.
- Lucky Break: Jack elbows the opponent in the face before kicking him/her/it in the chest, breaking several ribs and completely destroying the sternum. Once the opponent falls to the ground, Jack takes out and swings his ax at the opponent's abdomen, breaking the pelvis and rupturing several organs. He then uses the handle of the ax and smashes the opponent across the face with it, knocking loose several teeth, breaking the nose and fracturing the skull.
- Groovy!: Jack takes out his Modified Paint Roller and smashes his opponent across the face with it, causing some of the nails embedded in the roller to stick in the opponent's face. As the opponent screams in agony, Jack slashes the opponent's throat with his knife, reducing the cries to mere gurgles. When the opponent falls to his/her knees in agony, Jack uses his chainsaw shears to decapitate and bisect the opponent, causing blood to gush everywhere and organs to fall onto the ground as the opponent finally dies.
- Welcome to the Family: Jack punches the opponent in the face, leaving him/her/it with a bloody nose and a black eye. Jack then takes out his shovel and takes a large chunk out of the opponent's head with it, killing him/her/it instantly. Jack then uses the shovel until it breaks, slicing off one of the opponent's legs, a few fingers, and a large chunk of the torso. Jack then throws the broken shovel offscreen and kicks the opponent's brutalized corpse aside before leaving the scene.
Other Finishers Edit