|Wynd and Rayne|
|In Mortal Kombat|
|Weapons|| Wakizashi (Wynd)|
|Games||Mortal Kombat: Tyrants Above|
|Portrayers||Tara Platt (both)|
About Wynd and Rayne
These two sisters were servants to the God of Thunder in his home within the high Heavens. Their appearance is that of two tall, beautiful, muscular women with blue and black outfits with Rayne wearing a jacket. They fought against their master's enemies and brought him items that he asked for as well as healing tea. They do not allow uncouth behavior and beat up Kano for his advances on them.
Although they are servants to the God of Thunder, their Jinn ancestry has made them formidable adversaries only as strong as their loyalty to the God they serve. Wynd and Rayne use enhanced weaponry and brute strength to appease their master.
- Wynd Blade: Wynd dashes through her opponent, swiping them with her Wakizashi, leaving them momentarily stunned. The Meter Burn version quick switches with Rayne as she performs a second slash with her Tekko-Kagi, leaving the open for more damage. (MK:TA)
- Spyn Blade: Wynd spins her blade in an arc to do an overhead slash on the opponent, knocking them to the ground. (MK:TA)
- Impaler: Wynd, from air, lands on the opponent and rapidly stabs them in chest, with her Kunai, then kicks herself off them. (MK:TA)
- Ravage: Rayne slashes three times at the opponent. (MK:TA)
- Rayne Death: Rayne, from air, slashes downward towards the opponent, also leaving them temporarily stunned. The Meter Burn version quick switches with Wynd as she performs a second slash with her Wakizashi, leaving the open for more damage. (MK:TA)
- Ground Spykes: Rayne throws some Testubishi spikes on the ground in front of her that damage his enemy as they step on them. They also stop the opponent from sprinting. This also has a mid-screen away version. (MK:TA)
- Throw: ... (MK:TA)
- Abilities: (MK:TA)
- TBA: ...
- Similar to Noob-Smoke, the two fighters essentially function as one but can tag each other in and out as they please.
Character Select Screen:
- When they are picked, ....
- Taunt: ...
- When both characters are ready, ....
- When they speak first, ...; [camera then pans ...] (the opponent says their line); then they ....
- When they speak second, ...; (the opponent says their line) [camera the opponent) [... while being faded out]; ...; (then the opponent says their second line).
- Symbols of variations:
- Alternate Color:
- Original Costume -
- When they win a round,
- If they win too close to the opponent,
- After Brutality:
- Before Faction Kill: